Contact Information & Hours
Deputy County Clerk
Vital Records & Elections Office
First Floor, Room 101
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (989) 790-5251
Fax: (989) 790-5254
Circuit Court Office
Lower Level, Basement
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (989) 790-5540
Fax: (989) 790-5248 We do not accept fax filings. Please email case filings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
111 S. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, Michigan 48602
- The Vital Records office is open during the lunch hour Monday - Friday but are very short staffed. The Circuit Court Records office is closed for lunch from 12-12:30pm on Mondays and Fridays but open during lunch Tuesday-Thursday.
- Both offices are closed 8-9 AM on the first Thursday of every month for staff training
- Passports are not processed after 4:00 p.m or on Mondays.
- Marriage licenses are not processed after 4:30 p.m.
- New Concealed Pistol Licenses are not processed after 4:30 p.m.
- Renewal Concealed Pistol Licenses are not processed after 4:45 p.m.