Pay Court Fees & Traffic Fines
The Court accepts payments online using MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover.
Before making your online payment– you MUST contact the Court to determine if your case is eligible to be paid via credit card and to determine how much you owe. Should you make a payment that is not allowed by credit card or make an improper payment (such as making a payment to the wrong court) YOU WILL INCUR NON-REFUNDABLE FEES associated with the transaction. Also, please be aware that if there is a warrant for your arrest on a case, you cannot make an on-line payment, YOU MUST appear in court.
Select a court/division below to learn more about payment options.
Circuit Court Fines & Restitution
Payment may be made using one of the following methods:
- Online: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; all major credit cards accepted; an enhanced access fee will be assessed on the total amount of the payment being made. Case number and defendant's name is required when making payment.
- In person: Office hours 8am-4:45pm, Monday-Friday: cash, money order, and all major credit cards accepted.
- By mail: Saginaw County Clerk, 111 S. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, MI 48602; to ensure proper payment is applied, make sure to include case number and name written legibly on money order.
District Court Criminal & Traffic Fines
Payments to the 70th District Court for Traffic and Criminal fines can be made in person, by mail or online. We are not able to process payments over the telephone.
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Our divisional lobby hours are 8:00 am - 4:45 pm.
If you wish to make a payment to the 70th District Court by mail, please do not send cash. Accepted methods of payment are by money order, certified check or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover). Personal checks are no longer accepted. Make your payment payable to: 70th District Court. You should also include your case number or traffic ticket number on the payment to ensure proper credit.
70th District Court – Traffic Division
111 S. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, MI 48602
70th District Court – Criminal Division
111 S. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, MI 4860
Traffic Ticket Disclaimer
By paying a ticket via this web site, the defendant is admitting responsibility for the ticket and is waiving his/her right to a hearing. Once a defendant admits responsibility for a ticket, if applicable for the offense listed on the ticket, an abstract is processed with Secretary of State to assess points on the defendant's driving record.
I enter my appearance, waive my right to a hearing, and I admit responsibility for the civil infraction alleged on this ticket. I understand that there may be points assessed through the Secretary of State, which will appear on my driving record.
70th District Court Traffic Division - (989) 790-5390
70th District Court Criminal Division - (989) 790-5385
Make District Court Traffic Ticket Online Payment
District Court Civil Division (Excludes Traffic)
If you are paying online for filing fees, there is no Enhanced Access Fee (EAF) applied. All Misc/Other payments such as motion, fees for copies, garnishments, writ, etc. will have an Enhanced Access Fee applied.
70th District Court Civil Division - (989) 790-5381
Make Civil Payments - Filing Fees
Juvenile & Family Court Fines & Fees
All fines & fees will be assessed on the total amount of the payment you are making online.
- Monday-Friday - 8:00am - 4:45pm
- Closed Weekends & County Holidays
Make A Payment:
- Online: Online Payments are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- In Person: Our office hours are 8:00 am - 4:45 pm Monday thru Friday. Cash, Money Order, VISA, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted
- By Mail: Saginaw County Circuit Court - Family Division 3360 Hospital Road, Saginaw, MI 48603
- By Telephone: (989) 799-2821