Circuit Court Records
Filing by Email
- The email address for filing document(s) with the 10th Circuit Court is: email@example.com
- Attach your document(s) in PDF format ONLY. Pictures or other formats of document(s) are not supported by our system and will not be accepted.
- In the subject line of the email please reference the case number. If filing a new case, reference “New Case” in the subject line.
- If a filing fee is required, a clerk will contact you for your payment information. There is a county service charge for using a credit card based on the amount of the transaction.
- If filing a Fee Waiver Request form, please include the completed form with your filing.
- Please ensure all document(s) are signed, dated, and notarized (if required).
- If filed copies are requested, they will be returned via e-mail to the originating e-mail address. Filings received after 5:00 pm will be considered filed the following business day.
- DO NOT SEND FILINGS VIA E-MAIL AND MAIL. THIS CREATES DUPLICATE FILINGS. We will not make the distinction between your duplicate filings.
The Clerk of the Circuit Court files all cases and maintains official records of all cases that come before the Saginaw County 10th Circuit Court. The Clerk's office maintains a record of all proceedings, collecting and disbursing fines, receives and holds monies to be disbursed on order of the court for cases awaiting settlement.
The Clerk also maintains records of these cases in a computerized court database for cases filed 1985 to present. The files are the official record of the court and are utilized by the judiciary and made available for public inspection. The Clerk's office also processes felony criminal cases bound over from the 70th District Court.
Over the counter requests for copies of Circuit Court files are available at $1.00 per page plus a $10.00 fee if the record requires Certification. Request form is required along with proper identification.
Court forms are available at the Michigan Supreme Court site
Civil cases include all appeals from district court and removal from district court, civil damage suits which include personal injury, auto negligence, medical malpractice and other damage suits. Other civil matters which include business claims, contract and others. Process appeals from other agencies such as Probate Court, MESC and driver's license restoration cases.
Domestic relations which include divorces, paternity and general family matters.
Personal Protection Orders are also filed in the County Clerk's office. Forms for filing a PPO and assistance in the completion of them can be obtained from the Personal Protection Order Office staffed by personnel from The Underground Railroad.
Name Change Guidelines
Download name change guidelines
Other Links of Interest
Please include the appropriate funds with each copy/file request.
Circuit Court File/Copy Request
State Court Administrative Office Approved Court Forms