Skip Navigation

House Checks

One of the services offered by the Saginaw County Sheriff's Office is that of House Checks.

If you are going on an extended vacation or if you go out of state for the winter and would like a deputy to conduct a premises check of your residence, you can call the Sheriff's Office Administrative Office at (989) 790-5456 and select extension 0 or fill out the form below.